LIVE FUTBOL: Barcelona vs. Valencia - Sunday 9/24 @ 3pm ET

Ilya said:
Tim, were you able to pass some costs to FEMA or an insurance company, or did you have to pay most expenses out of your pocket?
After Ivan Fema paid a third for an new generator($1,000), I bought a small power plant, after my other one threw a rod, Insurance?--in Florida you have 2 deductibles, home owners, the regular, and then the hurricane deductible--2% of replacement value. In my case that was $7K. this is not per year this is each storm event. This year my 2% is $10k as property values have jumped 30%

Last edited:
I watched this game but could not post during the live game. Valencia has awaken after being as sleep for a whole season last year. Although you could see the mighty Barcelona coming in the second half and Valencia just trying to go home with a tie. I love the competition and I hope that Barcelona does not get an easy championship this year.

From WorldSportHD.com:

09/28/06

SPECIAL EDITION

This week WorldSport Producer Matt Zuckerman, who attended this week's match between Barcelona and Valencia in the Camp Nou wrote Expert's Take:

The most amazing thing about a Barcelona match has to be the moment you get your first glance inside the giant stadium with its perfectly manicured grass and 98,000 fans!

Though we try our best to bring you the sights (in beautiful High Definition) and sounds - nothing can replace the real thing.

The roar of the kickoff, the anger from a poor call, the excitement when Ronaldinho looks (almost) directly at you and asks for a subdued crowd to get into the game with a get-out-of-your-seat-and-make-some-noise hand gesture and most of all the jeering and whistling whenever a visiting goal tender (Canizares in this case) toys with the home crowds ball boys!

Coming into the match Valencia has owned Barcelona in the Camp Nou - no wins for the home team in 5 years. Make it 6!

Although Barcelona looked to have the upper hand, you quickly realized that Valencia was able to play their game. Any Barca attack seemed to stall just outside the box when several Valencia defenders swarmed and cleared the ball. Towards the end it seemed that Barca would settle for any kind of shot, even if it weren't on target.

Meanwhile, when Valencia wasn't holding steady on defense - they seemed ready with a quick counter. Ever wonder how to hush 98,000 fans?

Such was the case when mid-way through the first half a stunned crowd saw David Villa net his 2nd goal of the season.

Despite some great chances in the second half, and even greater saves from Canizares, it was all Barca could do to tie the match and hold on for a point and the League lead.

Barca claimed the top spot when (my team) Atletico Madrid pulled a mild early season upset by knocking off Sevilla. The standings now read: Barca, Real Madrid, Valencia, Atletico - a top 4 that is likely to battle all season.

Enjoy the weekend derby and the new website!

Matt

Er

U571 on UnivHD, good HD transfer but...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)