Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
LIVE FUTBOL: Spanish Primera Liga
Rush-HD: Sunday, December 11, at 3 PM EST

_barcelona_.gif
Barcelona vs.
_sevilla_fc_.gif
Sevilla
Please join our game-time discussion in this thread!

For the latest schedules, please check the following thread:
Schedule of Live Soccer Matches on WorldSport-HD and Rush-HD

Logos are courtesy of www.hqfl.dk

I will have to DVR this one. I have a previous commitment at 3pm ET. So enjoy it and I will comment on the game after I watch it.

I am afraid I will not be at home either. Will be watching it on my DVR later as well.

Ok, then you will be in charge of calling goals in this thread tomorrow! :D

The game must be in progress right now. Anyone watching?
I am not at home right now and the site was down for a good part of the day due to the transition to a new ISP. :(

I've been watching the entire match and took detailed notes since I couldn't get on the Satelliteguys website. Anyway, I was organizing the Christmas Card list and my rebates when the little one decided to hit the "Power" button on the keyboard. Ugh!!!

Anyway, the action has been pretty good the first half but I have kind of lost interest this half since the vdeo and audio drop every 5 minutes and have to toggle channels in order to recover.

I went outside for a few minutes to replace the windshield wipers on one of the vehicles and when I came back three goals had been scored. It's like these people are waiting for me to use the bathroom or make a sandwich before putting the ball in the net; it's a conspiracy I tell ya!:D

Belated rantings during game...

- Well, it’s 30 minutes prior to the match and it appears that Scott's old ISP, “ThePlanet”, is playing games since I can no longer resolve satelliteguys.us – anyway, I’m here.

- 5 minutes later and I’ve had the sound drop.

- 5 minutes later and the video is stuttering.

- Same cycle persists

- Sevilla making a great attack and the video went…no idea what transpired other than someone missed a shot due to video problems.

- Barca the other way…great shot hits the side of the net.

- Nice steal by Sevilla. Good match so far. Bad VOOM so far.

- Goal !!! Very nice!!! Never mind…it was ruled a handball.

- Wow! It has been 20 minutes since VOOM last crapped out. There has been a number of fouls by Barca already.

- Good rush by Barca…should have passed.

- Pixelation! Barca is starting to control the play.

- A couple of decent attacks the other way. Both teams needs to finished. Too many one man attacks.

- That deserves a card. Yes, give that man a yellow card.

:D

Thanks for the recap! Can't wait to get home to watch it!

As a reminder, there is an UEFA CUP game coming on Thursday:
Espanyol vs. Petach-Tikva 12/15 @ 2:45 PM ET

I watched the game and it's only the Voom channels that are crapping out evey few minutes, the audio drops are even worse :mad: E* is ruining our HD expirience.

At first I though it was snow on the dish but I went up on the roof and it was clear skies and the dish was clean. So I called E* and told them why are the Voom channels screwed up. The CSR:rolleyes: told me it was the weather, I said no it was clear skies, she comes back a couple minutes later and says they are still adjusting channels.

Something strange happened to my DVR. :( It showed Rush-HD and "To be announced" in the title, as it was in the guide, but when I hit Play it started showing "Matrix Reloaded" which I deleted the other day... I guess I will have to wait for a replay. Hopefully the VOOM picture problems will be fixed by then too.

I noticed Rush was showing "To be announced" the other day. I had a I/O error with one of the recording a while back and when it did play it played another selection. A hard reboot the 942 and it took care of the problem. I don't know if a reboot will work, but it may be worth a try.

I did a soft-reboot this morning, but it still plays the Matrix instead of the game...

Index of Important Voom Programming Threads

Monday December 12th HDTV Broadcast Networks Schedule!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts