Interruption Message

dpandkb

Original poster
Oct 3, 2011
Chicago
Just brought my reciever from nyc area to central pa. I did that with a reciver from chicago. Chicago reciever said i was outside my spotbeam. Nyc reciever says interruption in local channels. Am i outside of spot beam again and just getting a different message or is it another problem? I get complete signal loss message first and then it changes. Dish knows what I'm doing because i tried to get service in pa but locals came from 119 and i can only point to 61.5. So long as it is a weekend thing and i only have one reciever on the account they are not complaining - in fact, they are sending out a tech on Wednesday. I just thought i would check here to see if anyone hd any ideas. Thanks

Just brought my reciever from nyc area to central pa. I did that with a reciver from chicago. Chicago reciever said i was outside my spotbeam. Nyc reciever says interruption in local channels. Am i outside of spot beam again and just getting a different message or is it another problem? I get complete signal loss message first and then it changes. Dish knows what I'm doing because i tried to get service in pa but locals came from 119 and i can only point to 61.5. So long as it is a weekend thing and i only have one reciever on the account they are not complaining - in fact, they are sending out a tech on Wednesday. I just thought i would check here to see if anyone hd any ideas. Thanks

Did you do a switch test?

Yes. But it showed all sats okay. On this reciever (211k), it list spot beam as an item on the point dish page. It is on 9 now -should i change it?

you should be pointing at 61.5 and 72.7
did you actually change the service address?
you won't get chicago or ny in pa

harrisburg hd locals are on 61.5 transponder 30
wilkes-barre scranton on transponder 1 sd and 7 hd
johnstown altoona hd is on sat 129

Evening install

Panorama Italiano channels don't exist!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)