Install Dish 1000 for one 311 receiver

turkyhntr

Original poster
Oct 10, 2006
I want to install a Dish 1000 for a single run to a 311 Receiver. I want to know how to connect the DP Plus Twin and the DP Dual to each other, and which one do I run to the receiver. I have been told that I have to run a cable from one to the other than a single cable down to the receiver, but I don't what goes where, any help out there.

wow, you are new at this... yeah, take one wire from DP Dual to the input port (the one by itself) of the DPP Twin. Then take one wire from DPP Twin output to 311 receiver. Done...

I think the bigger problem is going to be lining the dish up... just take your time and move the dish slowly unless you are using a meter outside.

turkyhntr said:
I want to install a Dish 1000 for a single run to a 311 Receiver. I want to know how to connect the DP Plus Twin and the DP Dual to each other, and which one do I run to the receiver. I have been told that I have to run a cable from one to the other than a single cable down to the receiver, but I don't what goes where, any help out there.
Do you actually mean you have a 211 receiver?...Because a 311 is a SD box ..SO you wouldn't need a D-1000......the DP dual cable is routed to the input side of the DPP twuin..That's the side with just one connector

129 Options

Which TP for signal strength readings?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)