How do I tune in PBS stations on AMC3

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have officially gotten the shaft from Galaxy Marketing. I purchased all my FTA equipment(see below) from them and my experience went from good to bad in a hurry. They sold me a system that wouldn't do what their website says. I had the system for about 2 months and could't figure out how to listen to PBS then I found out from you guys I needed the S/PDIF or AC-3 features on my receiver to listen to PBS, which they advertised on their website. I spoke to the sales manager and told him of my situation and he said, "We have a 7 day return policy". I asked him how he could advertise something which isn't on the equipment he sold(which is still on his website) me, and after I finally figure it out you deny me a return he said, "We have a 7 day return policy". I am bummed out. I will never buy from Galaxy Marketing again.

If you decide to flush and rebuy.

Maybe you could sell the receiver on E-bay, buy a different used receiver and not be out much.
I don't want to be the one to lead you to another problem dealer, but some of us were discussing a good deal on Fortec Star receivers from a Canadian company.
One guy got his already, and I'm still waiting (see thread).

The Mercury II's are sold out, but they seem to still have some Fortec Star Lifetime Classic receivers for a bargain.
I'll leave it to you to determine if it's suitable for your use.
SatGuys lists a review from last year, if that helps.

Thanks for all of the advise. I filed a report with the Atlanta branch of the BBB and I hope to see what if anthing they can do to help.

Let me know if you get the thread for a good deal on the Fortec receivers.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Master feed receiver

Is It worth the hastle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts