Status
Please reply by conversation.

Chewie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 12, 2009
California
Hello Gents
Is there many differences between these 2 lnb's besides one is for 2 receivers, is the signal quality is about the same?
Any comments will be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Regards.
Chewie:rolleyes:

I've used the C1 and C2 lnbf's plus the WSI DMX242 dual output lnbf, and they all appeared to be of the same quality. They appeared to be of identical manufacture, in fact. I haven't seen any noticeable improvements in performance until I switched to a more pricey orthomode feed. This is with a 6 foot dish and you may have a different experience with a large dish, but I doubt it. Hope this helps. :)

Thanks Brent
I finally put up my WSI 6' dish, I have another lnb on it, just don't like it, I order the C1 to play with and learn the ropes, I also have the ortho's waiting until I am the Arc, I think I have the same set up as yours, chaparral dual feed and the
Norsat 8515 lnb's, if is the same set up, did you use the scalar ring that came with the chaparral feed? mine only has one hole for the support arms to attach. do you guys know if I can use any scalar rings to better fit my dish.
Any comments are much appreciated.
Regards.
Chewie

Thanks Brian
I order the C1 from your company last thus, I will call tomorrow and see if it ship out, if not, maybe I can change it to the C2.
Regards
Chewie

Status
Please reply by conversation.

87 west/whats up

??? S:66 Q:0-4 ???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)