FS: AzBox Elite FTA receiver

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
AzBox Elite HD FTA receiver for sale. Used sparingly for less than a year

Has the capability to see 4:2:2 feeds, HD feeds and DVB-S2. Really the only other receiver brand that can see 4:2:2 is the Quali-TV which is a very old receiver and can't do S2. The azbox can do it all.
There is no blind scan. Well technically there is one with a software update but it only scan one symbol rate. So everything has to be entered in manually. I've used a Coolsat 5000 to scan and anything 4:2:2 I just manually load into the azbox.
Has 2 USB ports on the back so you can hook up a hard drive.

Couple notes on it
The ethernet port is shot in it. When I purchased it that is how it was. For me it was no biggie as I dont use the youtube function or upload a channel list via the internet to it. You can still dump a channel list to the USB option
There is a glitch with it that when the power is cut on the receiver and you turn it back on it takes a few times of flipping the switch on the back on and off to make it work. I don't know what causes it but what I do is when it boots up it says "booting". After 30 seconds if it still says "booting" I flip the switch off and back on. Repeat until it shows "checking" on the display (may take 3-4 times). Note if you just power it off with the remote this does not happen. Only when the power is cut to it. It has done this for at least 6 months.

Do not let the above glitch discourage you from buying it. Its a great little receiver that can view 4:2:2, DVB-S2 and HD programs.

So I'm selling it for $95 shipped anywhere in the US (or best offer) payable with Paypal (send as gift so no fees) or money order. Comes with unit, remote and US power cable (normally they are European plugs).

PM me if interested or any questions.

Attachments

• PICT0054.JPG
    PICT0054.JPG
    773.5 KB · Views: 98
  • PICT0055.JPG
    PICT0055.JPG
    759.7 KB · Views: 94
  • PICT0056.JPG
    PICT0056.JPG
    866.3 KB · Views: 82
  • PICT0058.JPG
    PICT0058.JPG
    787.5 KB · Views: 82

Mophie Juice pAck Plus for Iphone 4 and 4S

FS: New in Box dual output C-Band LNBF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)