FOR SALE Complete FTA setup

I'm getting long in the tooth so time to thin the herd in all areas. I've already gotten out of the antique car hobby, I'm selling three of my tractors, and I've decided to shut down my satellite FTA equipment. All in working condition.

KTI 7.5' mesh dish (Excellent C-band and Ku)
C1W-PLL LNBF (C-band)
Venture Mini MA710-18T actuator
GTMedia V8 Turbo box

GEOSATpro 90cm Dish
GEOSATpro SL1PLL LNBF (Ku band)
Stab HH90 motor (May have a spare also)
Amiko 4K UHD S2X box

PR1200 Primesat V-Box C-band dish mover
SF-95B Satellite Finder

$300 for all, you remove the dishes

Extras - mounting pole, cables, C-band horn, co-rotor, STB's, LNB's, etc
And if you want them, I'll throw in 2 TI HT10+ receivers. There may be more stuff downstairs, I'll have to look. Everything goes in one package including anything else I might find. This is not old junk. With the exception of the dishes themselves most everything listed is 2 years old or less. Thanks for looking.

View attachment 163770View attachment 163771
I would love to have it, unfortunately I'm in north Florida and it's a little far to transport. if you know anyone near me, looking to get rid of 5- or 10-foot dish. Please let me know. I installed big dishes in the northeast for 20 yrs. I really miss it.

I would love to have it, unfortunately I'm in north Florida and it's a little far to transport. if you know anyone near me, looking to get rid of 5- or 10-foot dish. Please let me know. I installed big dishes in the northeast for 20 yrs. I really miss it.
Fancy a trip to the New Orleans area? I can make you VERY happy. LOL

FOR SALE Hideit Mounts Genie 2 HS17 Wall mount