FlASH: Ralphie Palmerio has been busted

i still can't believe it. this is MAJOR news for baseball. the highest profile player yet. say bye bye to hall of fame.

If you remember, he made that emphatic statement to Congress and then pointed on cue.... you could tell then that it was an act. I am just glad it has come up this way now, bye bye HOF. Not that he deserved to be there anyway!!

jason giambi is going to be looked at like a saint after this.

palmeiro has to be an idiot to continue using the roids after congress session and him making that statement. it will be interesting to see how the fans treat him when he gets back from his 10 game suspension.

I used to respect him when he played for the Rangers. Now that he's lied, and it's out in the open that he uses them, I have lost all respect for him.

Rumor has it that he was forced out of Chi-Town for banging Ryno's first wife.... If that is true, the guy is full of morals isn't he?

This should come as a surprise to no one. Ugh! Why the hell we're at it, why not let the players use juiced bats...hallow out the walls and insert a titanium sleeve...and use them to take the heads off of pitchers and place objects into orbit. Baseball can be both the new bloodsport and an inexpensive way to launch Spaceway and Echostar sats.

Also, perhaps we should include a giant J in the record books to denote all the cheaters.

WOW! This is big/huge. Palmeiro... I can't believe it. Now this begs the question, why ONLY latin American Players have tested positive for steroids after the test was implemented?

John Corn said:
I always believed that he took them, but I never thought he would be stupid enough to still take them.

This is DEAD ON! I can't go as far to say I was any more than 50/50 on taking them before, but anyone getting caught after the 1st week of the season is a dumbass. So he should be suspended even longer just because.

Chado said:
Rumor has it that he was forced out of Chi-Town for banging Ryno's first wife.... If that is true, the guy is full of morals isn't he?

that is when i stopped respecting him. ryno was alway my favorite player growing up and still is to this day. we need more players like him and boggs.

You never know. Congress really doesn't like to be shown up like this that's for sure. I think McGwire was the smartest out of those guys to just take the 5th. You never know what's going to happen. You would have thought like many of you already said, that he would have stopped taking them by now.

If I were taking anything, supplements in this case, I would know EXACTLY what I was taking before taking them.

He should have known, plain and simple.

August 2005 Sports in HDTV!

Sony Sponsors NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)