Status
Please reply by conversation.

Alvarez

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 19, 2004
Brownsburg, IN
[ALERT!] espn gameplan adding itself to ST subscribers

You might want to check your accounts.. ESPN Gameplan added to my account for no reason, and I guess D* has had problems with everyone who subscribed to Sunday Ticket having ESPN Gameplan added to their accounts.

I also inquired about the added 99$ charge for sunday ticket and the CSR said that the 99$ is only for the superfan it adds the redzone channel and some shortcuts but HD games are available with the normal subscription on channels 719-732 with the SD games being on 701-718. Anyone know if that is true?

called back and the 2nd CSR said the 1st one was wrong... that the NFL had a new way of charging for the HD games and to help justify the price increase directv added all kinds of new stuff to make it more bang for the buck.

LOL I guess in his eyes D* is doing us a favor :)

austen0316 said:
It added to my account to.

Everyone should check their statements or their account online because this will be 149$ or so that will prolly be near impossible for them to refund if you don't cancel it before the start of the season.

The CSR I talked to said I was "lucky" I noticed this because even though it was their fault somehow there is NO WAY they could refund me the money if the season had started. heh

<BUMP>

I too noticed this and was going to call today, however, when I logged into my online acct before calling, I now see that the Game Plan has removed itself, but my re-up to the NFL ST has been added.

Any one else that hadn't called yet and sees this?

I just logged onto mine. It didn't add Gameplan, it did add Sunday Ticket, but it doesn't say anything about SuperFan (I do have the HD package). Should that be an extra entry? :confused:

Frankie777 said:
I just logged onto mine. It didn't add Gameplan, it did add Sunday Ticket, but it doesn't say anything about SuperFan (I do have the HD package). Should that be an extra entry? :confused:

I would call for the simple fact many people are getting superfan for free now just for complaining. not to mention getting sunday ticket for $179 on top of that.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Location For Software Updates

Active has Arrived!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)