EchoStar/Dish raises doubts about 'ability to continue as a going concern'

Seriously? Do you ever actually read any of the posts or do you just pick and choose to comment based on headlines. :rolleyes:
I did, went back to right when I first posted the news, Nelson even posted the FCC will approve.

Reactions: charlesrshell
More nonsensical hatred of corporations out of you.
Well this time you didnt call it political! LOl......Are corporations are to big, and to big to fail, that lets them control content and manipulate prices...Thats been proven over and over for 50 years!

Dish still needs a estimated $10 Billion to finish what they promised the FCC.
And, the FCC has just given Echostar what they need. MORE TIME and plenty of it.

And regarding the need to repay loans - the major reason Echostar does not have enough money to pay the bills.

Those loans, in effect, have made the debt owners partial owners of Echostar.

Like the old saying goes, When you owe the bank a 100 dollars you have a problem. When you owe the bank 10 billion dollars, the bank has a problem.

The money men can call their loans and recoup pennies on the dollar or stick it out for a number of years and have an excellent chance of getting all their money back.

And, as interest rates continue to fall, the cost of refinancing will become less onerous.

There have been so many people on X talking about how Musk talks about hating “Big Tech” and people commenting about an X Phone or a Tesla Phone, it wouldn’t surprise me if Musk comes in and scoops up the cellular network.

mydish App Log In Issue

Self Rebooting Hopper