Duplicate threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude your Simpson's obsession is out of hand. Seek help immediately! There must be a "Simpson's Anonymous" chapter near you. Please, as a friend I beg you to get help! Once you head down the Simpson's road, it's hard to find your way back.

We need an intervention here!

That's covered in "Step 5" of the "Simpson's Anonymous" program. Remember, one step at a time. Realizing you have a problem is the first step towards recovery.

The differences are subtle, but those of us in the know - KNOW the difference. For a small fee I can make you "in the know". This is a limited time offer. Shipping and handling extra. Florida residents must add sales tax. NO REFUNDS. Just send $20 to my paypal account. For a limited time for the first 2,000,000 customers, (I can't do this all day, my guy is in jail), I'll throw in the Sham-Wow.

I sent my money, but for some reason I feel even less "in the know" now. What kind of scam are you running?

And where's my Sham-Wow?

DUPLICATE THREAD SUPPORTERS $$$$

duplicate1.jpg

That is funny! :D

WHERE on earth do you find this stuff? That hairy guy was just scary...........

I find that eating Cabbage (I"m Polish you know) results in the creation of cabbage clones. Fortunately they're easily flushed away. Well, sometimes I need two flushes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerosmith, James Taylor and more will rock for Boston Strong Benefit

Chasers close call with the a twitster

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)