Duplicate threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll pay 75% of your medical insurance,I'll match what you deposit into your IRA up to 20%,2 weeks of vacation and an additional week added every 3 years you work for me. birthdays off and paid. all holidays off and paid. 2 weeks off at the end of December. your salary would be $1000.00 per successful clone ;)

I know you are joking, of course, but curious. Do people actually get those types of off days???? OT I know, and I hate to break the pure nonsense we have going:D

homer1-2.bmp

This is great news!!! Where can I get one of these computers?

I actually have something pretty close to what i described to cosmo. although with the way things are going some of that might change. i don't really care.i just want to work :)
DARN YOU REY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::D

Yes cosmo. it was funny that so many were taking the joke seriously but it got out of hand when they started PM their home address. who in their right mind would give out hundreds of 922's free???? :D and on april 1st????

WHAT!!!?????

I'm still waiting for both my 922's. I just thought there was some delay with UPS.

Be a man, or be a clone. Send them to me, ASAP!

and throw in one those computer things, the check is in the mail!! :D:D

right away sir!!!!! for that kind of dough i'll gladly give you 3 922's and 1 whole computer system. hell i'll have so much money left over from your check that cosmo is also getting a free 922!! did you post it for next day usps?????? :eureka

WHAT!? I would think you would throw in free shipping!

Just forget it! Tear up the check when you receive it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerosmith, James Taylor and more will rock for Boston Strong Benefit

Chasers close call with the a twitster

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts