DTV and Dish Network Discuss Merger Talks Again

$120? The premier plan is over $230 now. Without credits, their pricing makes no sense compared to other tv providers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
were paying 132.00 for the premier package with mgm+ for two rooms. once the deal is over we call in playing the rate. that's after i say there freaking mental if they think i am making car payments to watch the weirdo window

Combining the back office functions alone will save millions...as equipment wears out..they just switch them to dish..no need to spend billions for a 1 time cutover..Just wait it out
makes me wonder if dish will still be launching the new sat!!! dish best have all the channels direct has if they want to transfer people over. so many people complain about dish missing the regonial sports channels

so many people complain about dish missing the regonial sports channels
Incredibly doubtful since the RSNs average 1-3% of the Household audience.

Considering that YTTV does not have them, yet is already the #4 Provider in his short lifespan of 7 years, or the fact that DirecTV does have them and has lost over 14 Million subs in that same 7 years, shows that the vast majority do not care about them.

Here is the link with the RSN ratings-

makes me wonder if dish will still be launching the new sat!!! dish best have all the channels direct has if they want to transfer people over. so many people complain about dish missing the regonial sports channels
Actually, they are. Not sure how they could afford to do it with their debt?

Probably cost about as much, or maybe more, to cancel that satellite and launch than to go thru with it. Not sure of the specs, but it might be sellable in orbit.

Whoa! $200 install fee for new satellite customers