DISH Reaches Long Term Agreement with DISNEY / ESPN / ABC

I heard that they were going to count posts in this thread by each member and if you had more than 20 posts in this thread then you won't get the Disney channels in HD ever.

I heard that they were going to count posts in this thread by each member and if you had more than 20 posts in this thread then you won't get the Disney channels in HD ever.

Your information is incorrect,if you have at least 25 posts in this thread,you get a bonus HD channel!:D

Will Dish be offering an App so we can follow the post count?

One more vote for SEC Network. Failure to do this will force me to leave Dish after 14 years especially after their over 100% increase in the sports package (from $49 a year) over the last few years. Does anyone know what DirectTV's current stance is on this? Since I live in an SEC state I suspect they and the local cable company will carry it.

Also, why does Dish not allow us to get ESPN, ESPN2, etc.'s games on Watch ESPN as the major cable networks do? Dish just does not care for sports fans.

Also, why does Dish not allow us to get ESPN, ESPN2, etc.'s games on Watch ESPN as the major cable networks do? Dish just does not care for sports fans.
Because the current contract with Disney does not allow for Dish to do so. Digital rights (such as these) are one of the things the contract being currently negotiated will supposedly cover.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

problems with DVD and DVR since hooking up new TV

Is this the same ehd ???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)