Declination angle

I need to know the declination angle for a cband satellite at 41 degrees latitude

So your question is, what would be the declination angle for a cband satellite dish at 41 degrees latitude?

Your declination offset angle would be: the axis elevation angle you have chosen, minus your clarke belt total elevation angle due south (42.6 degrees).
So what axis elevation have you chosen? 49 degrees ("traditional angles"), or something like 48.4 degrees (better, "modified angles")?

Greetz,
A33

Reactions: charlesrshell
Ok I looked up 101w and the difference between true and actual was 7.2 is that my declination then?and my next question is when I look up 133 west it changed to higher number like 7.7 for difference. I'm trying to get 55west to 133 west like I was getting before I changed out ballbearings.91 west comes in at very high signal and so does 103west but 101west when I scan it I was getting travel channel wich never seen open ,hallmark ,and daystar and when I go down to 103 I'm getting everything I had there plus laugh tv bunch that was never there why would I have decent quality on those but satellites between very sketchy especially 101 I liked the me tv bunch

Reactions: charlesrshell

What in the world am I doing wrong?