Cool Sat 4000pro Question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mstg51

Original poster
Jun 7, 2005
HANAHAN, SC
Not realizing what would happen to existing satellites in the memory I downloaded a program for the echo sats. and lost all the previously saved info. Only the echo sats are listed. How can I manually write names for the satellites. Do I need to reinstall a program for them, and where would one be found? I am using my big dish with 4dtv installed and was using the same sat designations as it has.
Question II;
I am not getting very many FTA channels on each sat, on galaxy11, I get all the Catholic channels and a couple fox sports but not Comcast South that is listed as FTA on the SAT chart. I think I need a better quality lnb and am open to suggestions. any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Doug

Why did you download a hack software to a perfectly good box?

go to www.coolsatusa.com and download the factory software into it

As for G11, Comcast SOuth is DCII, so the 4DTV would need to get it...Coolsat can only get "DVB" channels

I'll leave the thread open as it sounds like a mistake, but we do not allow talk of stealing Dish Network signals here :)

(hence, the "no hack talk" post at the top)

I should have found this site first when i did the google search and could have avoided the error. I went into FTA blind and am learning as I go. I have had the BUD for about 15 years and really enjoy 4dtv. Do you happen to know how I can pick up the comcast sports south? is there a freq that I need to manually input?

I dont have a 4DTV so I don't know

The parameters on it are
3960 frequency
H polarity
29270 symbol rate

There are about 5 or 6 Guthy Renker channels and Mens Network on that transponder too.

Hopefully it works out...otherwise you might want to ask it in the C-band area (one above this area) as there are lots of C-Banders with 4DTV there

Coolsat 4000

I just got in into the coolsat thing and since it doesnt have a card i was wondering how is programming done on it.
im used to dishnet.
Is there a software i can use to make changes to the keys ?

thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

whats up with these damm channels

Another happy Invacom .3 Customer... who needs advice!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)