BSG Season 3.5 on Scifi, 1/21/07 & 3.0 on UHD 1/27/07

Battlestar Galactica Season 3.5 on Scifi January 21st

BSG Season 3.5, Scifi Jan 21st 10PM Est..
BATTLESTAR GALACTICA - SEASON THREE
RAPTURE
clear.gif

EPISODE NUMBER - 311

clear.gif

The Cylon-Colonial standoff for the Eye of Jupiter continues while a supernova threatens the algae planet. Meanwhile, Lee considers a rescue operation for Starbuck. (TV Guide)
Source: gateworld.com

Sunday, Jan. 21, 10 pm/ET, SCI FI Flashbacks of Adam's deceased wife (Lucinda Jenney) reveal why the admiral has such a rotten relationship with his son, Apollo (Jamie Bamber). Starbuck's tragic childhood also comes to the surface: She suffered severe physical abuse at the hands of her mother (Dorothy Lyman). Sharon (Grace Park) finally learns her baby is alive, while D'Anna (Lucy Lawless) and Balter (James Callis) embark on a search for the five Cylon models that have not yet been revealed.
Source: Tvguide.com

With the Galactica outgunned by four Cylon base ships, and the Colonial forces on the ground being flanked by a platoon of Cylon Centurions, how far will Admiral Adama go to keep the Cylons from capturing the artifact that shows the way to Earth? And will Apollo put the mission at risk to save the downed Starbuck — or let the woman he loves die?
Source: Scifi.com

Excellent episode.

NUmber 6 is on Galactica; but guess what, so is Baltar!!!

This show gets better and better. And in about seven weeks, we should get to watch this episode again in HD!!! :D

Another one...

Starbuck drew the picture of the temple. And she has a destiny that had already been written.

Damn.

And a question...

Doesn't it put the toasters at a serious disadvantage by putting the entire model into cold storage? (can't remember her name). All her memories are put in storage; but does that mean they don't know who the five last models are? a little confusing, but it adds to the intrigue.

Wow, excellent episode! Here's an interesting quote from Bill Hunt at The Digital Bits site from last Friday:
By the way, don't forget that Battlestar Galactica returns to Sci-Fi Channel with new episodes starting this Sunday night (1/21) at 10 PM Pacific. Word is that renewal for a fourth season depends on better ratings in the new Sunday time slot, so if you care about the show, rally the troops and get everyone you know to tune in. 'Nuff said.

I hope the new Sunday night slot works-out, because with episodes like last night's, I'd sure like to see this series go on for a few more years. Sci-Fi seems to be working hard to kill it. I don't know that Sunday night is that great of a time-slot for it...

Yep, they had a great Sci-Friday line-up with SG1, SGA and BSG, but like dfergie said, they screwed the pooch. I don't know who their folks are in charge of program scheduling, but they need to be fired.

Watching last night's episode again. The toaster ambush sequence gave us some of clearest looks at the bullet-heads we've had yet.

You notice they had a goldish tint to them compared to dvd and UHD? I just watched from 33 water where Helo was captured by a 6 and a centurion in the rain, forgot about that... a close up on further look maybe not...added a favorite shot ;)

Attachments

• helo.JPG
    helo.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 97
  • cylons.JPG
    cylons.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 106
  • just desserts.JPG
    just desserts.JPG
    15.4 KB · Views: 100
A lot of it may depend on lighting too. When they render the centurions, they have to do it with the same type of lighting as the scene the live action takes place in...which may account for the color variations.

Really liked it when the Chief pistol-whipped Baltar. :D Can't wait to see him grovelling in the brig.

Skidog brought up the same question I had. D'Anna knows who the final 5 are (or at least one of them for sure). Why box her up? Or can they or the hybrid access her memories anyway? Looked to me like it's all stored on some sort of storage medium. Or...maybe since they don't talk about it, they feel that they aren't supposed to know?

Space Station Spacewalk - Live TV

WWE Monday Night Raw & ECW On UHD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)