BSG Season 3.5 on Scifi, 1/21/07 & 3.0 on UHD 1/27/07

man, i sure hope they don't end up doing something really stupid like...

put baltar up on top of a really tall pedestal and have some dork with blinking lights in his head constantly refer to him as "Imperious Leader"

Who was that from the old series? Baltazar or something like that? Very similar to Baltar.

yes, very similar, the character's name was also Baltar. :) Not Gaius, nobody apparently had a first name in that universe.

Difference was, instead of being mentally unbalanced, he betrayed the humans deliberately, premeditated, and was elevated by the cylons for his heroism (or beheaded, depending on whether you consider the series or the "Sensurround" movie as more "accurate"). I forget the name of the pointy headed dork cylon but he was extremely irritating.

I have a very good friend that loves all SciFi, but she will not even try to watch BSG...

My wife used to watch Star Trek TNG with me; but she would ONLY watch it with me. But she won't want any other SciFi.

She did consent to giving our cats star trek names (Kes and B'Ellana; it was the early Voyager days) :D

My wife is strange... she watches shows like Firefly, Star Trek TNG, Doctor Who, Torchwood, 4400... but hates BSG, Farscape, Babylon 5 and both Stargates with a passion.

Our pets often have mythological or fantasy based names: Merlin, Loki, Laksmi (siamese cat), Goblin

FYI, I'm wondering how they are going to be integrating this story... Temple of the Five and the five missing cyclons revealed when they find the Eye of Jupiter? Obviously there is a link, but how is that possible when the humanoid cylons are much more recent than the 13th colony?

I know this is a duplication from the Season 2 thread, but... Our reward at the end of a month off will be the ability to watch the first half of season 3 in HD on UHD, starting January 27th. Since the season only began in October, it will mean the ability to watch the entire season from January - June. Sweet!!!

Changed title, looks like Jan will be a good month for UHD...

Yeah, I started going through the monthly schedule and noticed that SURFACE will begin on January 10th. I didn't watch much of it when it ran last year, but I know it has its fans in the TV Programming board...

Sat, January 6 9:00 PM BATTLESTAR GALACTICA MINISERIES

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA - PART 1
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
Sat, January 6 11:00 PM BATTLESTAR GALACTICA MINISERIES

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA - PART 1
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
Sat, January 13 9:00 PM BATTLESTAR GALACTICA MINISERIES

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA - PART 2
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
Sat, January 13 11:00 PM BATTLESTAR GALACTICA MINISERIES

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA - PART 2
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
Sat, January 20 9:00 PM BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: THE STORY SO FAR

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: THE STORY SO FAR
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
Sat, January 20 12:00 AM BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: THE STORY SO FAR

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: THE STORY SO FAR
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
Sat, January 27 9:00 PM BATTLESTAR GALACTICA (SEASON 3)

THE OCCUPATION
clear.gif
clear.gif
Sat,
clear.gif
January 27 12:00 AM BATTLESTAR GALACTICA (SEASON 3)

Source: UniversalHD

Last edited:

Space Station Spacewalk - Live TV

WWE Monday Night Raw & ECW On UHD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)