Broadcast Networks Programming Discussion Thread

Impatience has cost me. I screwed up. Finished watching Heroes and decided to archive it; but I was also recording on two tuners at the same time; the DVR did not like that - and it froze. It has rebooted, and I lost a bit.

Oh well... live and learn. I guess. :)

Impatience has cost me. I screwed up. Finished watching Heroes and decided to archive it; but I was also recording on two tuners at the same time; the DVR did not like that - and it froze. It has rebooted, and I lost a bit.

Oh well... live and learn. I guess. :)
So did you get eroes or Hero ;) forgot about Torchwood, and Csi Miamis from A&E ... thank god for archiving...

Can you access them from any PC attached to the net?

The one connected to the PC is networked. I just set sharing from the root in WinXP and I can use it on any of the four machines in the house (as long as my pc is on where it is connected to.. ) I have a USB NAS device from Linksys, but don't use it because the Hard Drive does not seem to know that it can go to sleep, when it is connected to it.

Back on-topic: BOSTON LEGAL and Eureka, a quiet day for me - but time to catch up!

My wife and I loved the CBS show Big Bang Theory. Had us laughing like crazy.

Journeyman timer gets the axe though. 2.5 men and How I Met Your Mother as always was great!

My wife and I loved the CBS show Big Bang Theory. Had us laughing like crazy.

Journeyman timer gets the axe though. 2.5 men and How I Met Your Mother as always was great!

I have tried to watch Journeyman twice; can't get through it.

I like the line in Big Bang Theory where she asks, "what do you do for fun?" "Oh, today we tried masturbating for money." :D

I have tried to watch Journeyman twice; can't get through it.

I like the line in Big Bang Theory where she asks, "what do you do for fun?" "Oh, today we tried masturbating for money." :D

K-Ville continues to be stupid with over the top heritage crap and its backwards double standard racist jokes...almost as bad as in Norbit.

Special Ops: Lioness - Paramount +

BOSCH