Broadcast Networks Programming Discussion Thread

Moved dfergie and my posts into the correct forum. I screwed up putting it in the ratings forum, and Don was so tired he didn't even notice ;)

Prison break, K-Ville!!! YES!!:up

What did you think of K-Ville? I thought the action was pretty good but of course like all shows that try to depict Louisiana they always go over the top in a stupid way. We watched with a couple that grew up in New Orleans and they gave it the big thumbs down due to this. We could have had a drinking game over the amount of times they said "gumbo" and "storm", we would have been drunk as hell.

What did you think of K-Ville? I thought the action was pretty good but of course like all shows that try to depict Louisiana they always go over the top in a stupid way. We watched with a couple that grew up in New Orleans and they gave it the big thumbs down due to this. We could have had a drinking game over the amount of times they said "gumbo" and "storm", we would have been drunk as hell.

It was ok; not great, that is for sure. I will give it one more week, before deciding on the DVR timer's fate.

Special Ops: Lioness - Paramount +

BOSCH