Big NBA Trade!

And those months cover the offseason when the players are free to enjoy life outside of basketball and aren't playing INDOORS or traveling to and from other cities during the season. Never really understood the whole "weather factor" when it came to choosing a site to play indoor Basketball.

Apparently it hasn't effected Shaq's decision. Everyone said he would only play in the warm states...... until now....

Orlando, Los Angeles, Miami, Phoenix..... Cleveland! There goes that theory.

But where does he call home? Would YOU, as a pro athlete, would rather live close to where you work?

And by the way, Shaq did not CHOSE Cleveland....it was chosen for him.;)

We've moved past Darko already...it's a non-factor.

Sandra

But let me ask you something.....But wouldn't YOU TOO would be wondering and more than likely going ape sh**(because the Knicks are you team....and I would too, by the way) if Isiah made this same trade? Would you be giving him the benefit of the 2010-2011 doubt?

But let me ask you something.....But wouldn't YOU TOO would be wondering and more than likely going ape sh**(because the Knicks are you team....and I would too, by the way) if Isiah made this same trade? Would you be giving him the benefit of the 2010-2011 doubt?

Isiah would not have traded for Darko, since his contract is expiring after this year. Isiah was only happy when he traded for someone who would handicap us against the cap for years. Didn't you read the history lesson I posted in the other thread?

Sandra

Isiah would not have traded for Darko, since his contract is expiring after this year. Isiah was only happy when he traded for someone who would handicap us against the cap for years. Didn't you read the history lesson I posted in the other thread?

Sandra

The history lesson tells you what he has done. And yes I did.....

Could be a problem if Bosh, Lebron and Wade want the same uniform number...

We'll worry about that when the time comes. ;)

Sandra

Wade would NOT go to NY!! IF he were to EVER leave Miami, it would be Chicago. I have a better chance of getting married Jessica Alba than him going to New York......Chicago? That's another story.....

Wade would NOT go to NY!! IF he were to EVER leave Miami, it would be Chicago. I have a better chance of getting married Jessica Alba than him going to New York......Chicago? That's another story.....

There's also a better chance that you see Al Davis hoist a Lombardi Trophy within the next 5 years.

Can you say Mike Brown's days are numbered? Shaq is notorious for going to places where the coach HE WANTS is coaching. This trade makes them better....enough to win it all next year...I am leaning on no.
It is quite possible this may push the Cavs over the top. However, given Shaq's advancing age, it is also possible this may be the year he reports to training camp having aged 10-years over the summer. In any case, it should be interesting to see what happens to the Cavs this upcoming season. I personally hope this trade works out well for the Cleveland fans!

Ok Missy, everyone knows that in the NBA, every Batman needs a Robin to win. It's well documented....

Jordan had Pippen (and Horace Grant).

Kobe had Shaq (and Pau Gasol this year)

Wade had Shaq

Garnett had Paul Pierce and Ray Allen

This year, we thought Mo Williams was LeBron's Robin. That didn't happen in this year's playoffs. Now, Shaq may be that Robin.
Let see if I have this straight...Shaq is the Boy Wonder in your examples? :D

Wimbledon 2009

ANGEL PITCHER KILLED IN CRASH!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)