BHN To open free BW

stevenl

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jan 2, 2006
Disney World
Well while cleaning the bird cage, I found some interesting information, it seems BHN has been testing and prepareing to open up the unused FM Bandwidth range including about 3 availible channel locations.. The bird said the tests have been thus far successful (the problem with using the FM bandwidth is any minor leak into the cable could cause big problems on the signal quality because of the powerful FM signals off air) So anyways back on topic it seems they have already added some HD channels to this BW space and is working just well.... The birdie also said with the 3 free slots it gives BHN much needed room to add about 6 new HD channels.... Depending on the channels. The bird wasnt talking much more even after threatening to add him to the thanksgiving lineup, but he did slip and mention November/December a good few months for BHN HD customers.....

Last edited:
I'll believe it when I see it. But it is a nice thought anyways.

Are they going to be part of the HD Pak for $6/mo extra (which I dropped since I get all the same channels except Mojo on Dish) or are they going to be standard for anybody with an HD box?

Any chance one of them will be Cinemax on Demand?

yeah, steve, whatever happened to fsn florida and the nfl network. basketball season is about a month away. lots of unhappy magic fans if fsn florida doesn't surface soon!!

I'll believe it when I see it. But it is a nice thought anyways.

Are they going to be part of the HD Pak for $6/mo extra (which I dropped since I get all the same channels except Mojo on Dish) or are they going to be standard for anybody with an HD box?

Any chance one of them will be Cinemax on Demand?

I of course meant Cinemax HD... but you knew that.

On Demand - Free but not to all

Cable type for house rewire

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)