Al Jazeera English Channel To Debut On Fios In Spring 08, Due To Globecast Agreement

tvwatchingdude

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 5, 2007
Verizon Fios signed an agreement with french telecom globecast to provide international channels on FIOS. Now dont get me wrong, Al jazeera english will only be available as part of an arabic package, meaning you will have to pay extra to get it. But before all of you go crazy, let me tell you aljazeera is not what you think it is.

Al jazeera is actually one of the CIA's and Israeli intelligence's most succesful operations to date. You see, Al Jazeera is run by none other then the CIA, and Israeli Mossad. Think im crazy huh? Al Jazeera is located in Qatar, which is a staunch United States Ally and a country that recognizes Israel. And by the way, its studios is just a a stones throw from US CENTCOM HEAD QUARTERS. It is ""ALLEGEDLY" owned by the government of Qatar. WHY would a staunch ally of the USA and a country that recognizes israel make a terrorist channel! ONLY ITS NOT A TERRORIST channel. Have any of you ever watched this channel. Well let me tell you something you would have had no idea about. Al Jazeera actually portrays arabs like impotent loosers. And wat about all the OSAMA BIN LADEN tapes. Ever wonder why when Bush is doing bad in the polls, Bin Laden appears on none other then aljazeera??? remember the 2004 election, GUESS who showed up. OSAMA on aljazeera. Now either Osama Bin Laden really loves Bush because he always shows up at the most strategic time and raises his poll numbers, or he is another invention of the CIA, to keep americans afraid. Think im crazy? well remember the last video. When Osama talks about current events the tape freezes.

Osama Bin Laden's widely publicized video address to the American people has a peculiarity that casts serious doubt on its authenticity: the video freezes at about 1 minute and 58 seconds, and motion only resumes again at 12:30. The video then freezes again at 14:02 remains frozen until the end. All references to current events, such as the 62nd anniversary of the U.S. atomic bombing of Japan, and Sarkozy and Brown being the leaders of France and the UK, respectively, occur when the video is frozen! The words spoken when the video is in motion contain no references to contemporary events and could have been (and likely were) made before the U.S. invasion of Iraq.

And if you dont believe it watch it for yourself.
New Bin Laden Video: 100% Forgery
Then call up fox news, and cnn, and msnbc, and ask them why they left out this little detail????, I dunno, but i have a clue, maybe because we do not have free media, and the media is in the pocket of the government.

So do not worry, American Public. Al Jazeera is nothing more then a CIA fraud, meant to keep both americans and arabs in fear, while the oil companies plunder the oil of the poor indigenous arab people

America aint that dumb. If it was a terrorist channel, it wouldnt be available in AMERICA. Just read about what happened to AL MANAR tv, a hezbollah controlled Channel. ITs satellite transmission has been blocked, and a man arrested for trying to broadcast it via satellite in the USA. You can look that up on WIKIPEDIA under Al MANAR. Why would Al Manar, a channel that is really not run by the CIA be blocked, and Al Jazeera allowed to broadcast all over the world???

So fear not america, and dont go complaining to FIOS about this new agreement, aljazeerafoxnewsmsnbcnn are all the same!

VOTE RON PAUL 2008 to bring AMERICA BACK

Last edited:

Cablevision Has Better Spanish Programming

1392 Export from Explorer 8300HD box

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)