2010 NCAA Football Season

Over the course of history, you'll find that Nebraska generally does NOT have a balanced offense. It's heavily dominant running game.

You're right. When someone in the Big 10 figures out how to stop it, please let me know. Beware, they are coming.:D

Over the course of history, you'll find that Nebraska generally does NOT have a balanced offense. It's heavily dominant running game.

Speaking of a strong ground game! 350 yards passing, still in the third quarter. Woody is turning over in his grave.:D

But he's still smiling ! :) :) :)

Also, the had 130 yards rushing and none of it was from Pryor. :D

Speaking of smiling. I think the reason Ohio State scheduled Colorado again next year, they figured Cliff Branch had slowed a bit since he beat them, in Columbus, in 1971.:D

Well big dawg, it's time for teams in the SEC to start worying, if Georgia is still on their schedule:?D

Good game between South Carolina and Bama! South Carolina playing pretty strong right now, leading the Tide 21-14 with 5:00 left in the third and driving.

Good game between South Carolina and Bama! South Carolina playing pretty strong right now, leading the Tide 21-14 with 5:00 left in the third and driving.
28 -14 Gamecocks...end of the 3rd. Bama not giving up though. If they pull this one out, even I will start respecting them.

Looks like Bama's not going to pull this one out. Gamecocks came to play today and didn't crack in the end. Congratulations to them and a big congratulations to Bama for one hell of a regular season win streak! :up I look to see them there at the end regardless of the outcome today.

Still glad to see Saban lose though. :D

Last edited:
Looks like Bama's not going to pull this one out. Gamecocks came to play today and didn't crack in the end. Congratulations to them and a big congratulations to Bama for one hell of a regular season win streak! :up I looke to see them there at the end regardless of the outcome today.

Still glad to see Saban lose though. :D

Yep....

Ohio State will be #1
Oregon will be #2
Boise State will be #3

Center Ice Screw up

GREAT baseball read about Cuba and their plans on stopping defections

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)