2008 NFL Playoff Thread

IMO, now that Atlanta is history, Philly is the only team standing between a Panthers-Giants NFC Championship Game.

Last year, everyone felt San Diego was all standing between an epic Patriots/Colts AFC Championship Game. How did that end up?

Be careful- sometimes, what you say can haunt you.

The Cardinals and Chargers should be glad that the NFL has playoffs and not the BCS. Otherwise they would be marooned to the Liberty Bowl and the Super Bowl would be Cowboys-Steelers because the media loves them and they have giant fan bases.

Colts have only 46 rushing yards.

If they go to Pittsburgh or Nashville, that is NOT going to cut it.

Manning can't cover up all the weaknesses, no matter how good he is.

I think the Colts are as a hot as a firecracker right now. I think they could beat Pitts. or Tenn. especially if Big Ben isn't playing.

i don't understand why pass on 3rd and 2? run it and take a little more time off the clock even if you didn't get the 1st down. pin them deeper down the field. they had no t/o left.

there goes 50 year anniversary of colts/giants and more importantly, a manning bowl . . . oh well . . . i am liking this more now as a Giants fan!

Well, so much for that "hottest team in the NFL" crap about Indy.

Two things:

1. Mets82's playoff scenarios are shot to hell

2. Colts lost because they couldn't run a lick

Ticky tack calls give the Chargers opportunity they need to win game.
Refs do thier part again.
Last drive in OT gives SD 2 first downs.

jimbo

Ticky tack calls give the Chargers opportunity they need to win game.
Refs do thier part again.
Last drive in OT gives SD 2 first downs.

No offense, Jimbo, but maybe if Indy had done a few things different- convert a 4th and 1, make some 3rd down stops, or RUN THE BALL- this wouldn't have happened.

Colts were too one-dimensional, and the lack of a running game, as I predicted, KILLED THEIR CHANCES.

Sorry, Jimbo- I shed no tears for the Colts. They are just not as good as previous years.

What Are the Mets Thinking?

Any of your teams have special food-related promotions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts