2008 NFL Playoff Thread

I believe you guys owe the Arizona Cardinals an APOLOGY.

That porous rush defense that was supposed to be gashed my Michael Turner. A mere 42 yard rushing for the NFL's second-leading rusher.

Everyone in the media- ESPN, Sports Illustrated- will have some humble pie to be eating.

Matt Millen is on the post/pregame show? Seriously, I'm going to get expert coverage from a guy who under his leadership was 34-81. Your kidding me, right?

That porous rush defense that was supposed to be gashed my Michael Turner. A mere 42 yard rushing for the NFL's second-leading rusher.

Everyone in the media- ESPN, Sports Illustrated- will have some humble pie to be eating.

they actually showed up and played this time. we could have seen the cardinals from the past few weeks play today but that wasn't the case so no apologies here.that doesn't mean I can't congratulate them:D :hatsoff:

You are JOKING right????!!!

You've been ripping the defending Super Bowl champions all year, but yet a team that went 9-7, and the ONLY!!! reason they made the playoffs is because of that sad sack excuse of a division they play in...............but WE are supposed to bow at the altar of the Arizona Cardinals???!!!

What nerve!!! :mad:

When are YOU going to apologize to the Giants and their fans???

If Atlanta's mlb's did not screw up a 3rd and 16, who knows if Cardinals would be moving on . . . huge mistake by mlb's!!!!!!

in either case, congrats to cardinals . . . enjoy it while you can!

Good news: the Cardinals won.

Bad News: they have to go on the road next week, and they can't win in the east.

Good news: the Cardinals won.

Bad News: they have to go on the road next week, and they can't win in the east.

this is what the giants will do if the cards face them.

383329369_ac61e58bb2.jpg

the Gmen will squeeze their little necks. :D
you see how frighten they look already by just thinking about the Gmen?

this is what the giants will do if the cards face them.

383329369_ac61e58bb2.jpg

the Gmen will squeeze their little necks. :D
you see how frighten they look already by just thinking about the Gmen?

You better be careful with what you say.

I remember when the second-year Jaguars went to Denver for a playoff game in January 1997, when they were given NO CHANCE to win, and look what happened.

Ditto last year's Chargers/Colts game.

You better be careful with what you say.

I remember when the second-year Jaguars went to Denver for a playoff game in January 1997, when they were given NO CHANCE to win, and look what happened.

Ditto last year's Chargers/Colts game.

I hear ya. just having some fun sabres. I agree anyone can win or loose but I still don't see the cards having what it takes to make it far in the playoffs much less the SB. This running game they showed today has been very inconsistent all year.Aren't they in last place in rushing offense? Do you expect them to turn it on next week or the following week like they did today? I don't think so. The running game was huge for them today but will it be there the rest of the way?

Matt Millen is on the post/pregame show? Seriously, I'm going to get expert coverage from a guy who under his leadership was 34-81. Your kidding me, right?
yeah i found that awkward too. this is the last guy i would want to hear anything about football. :rolleyes:

What Are the Mets Thinking?

Any of your teams have special food-related promotions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts