WWE fans help us get the new channel

Status
Please reply by conversation.

JerryVolunteer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 30, 2004
Memphis, TN
Everyone go to this site and send a letter that WWE has made to help DirecTV get the new WWE 24/7 cannel added to the basic package.

getwwe.cablesource.net

Why would directv add this when they could use the space to add at least 2 more shopping and religious channels :rolleyes:

I think its going to be a while before we see any new channels at all HD or SD.

I agree.. DTV has no intention on adding anything more but Shopping, Sports, and church channels. I don't think the "managment" at DTV even read the posts on this website. I thought the idea of having Satellite Television was to get some of the channels not available on cable but it's turning out to be just like cable. Restrictions on what channels THEY and the FCC want you to see. So I am dissapointed in DTV!

That would be C/Ku band which the public abandoned, thus the market abandoned it in favor of the DBS.

You are 100% correct, this is a user board and any providers that visit here generally do so anonymously & quietly.

dish network was supposed to be getting it. don't know what happened. i think the date was suppose to be in january.

Talk them into making it a shopping channel for WWE stuff half of the day and DirecTV will pick it up in a heartbeat ;)

Iceberg said:
Since its a Video on Demand option, it will probably be a while before satellite gets it

My best friend has it and its not an on demand service. It is jsut a normal channel that plays wrestling 24/7 like any other cable channel.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

newbie question - wwor/ny

Which is Problem - LNB, Multiswitch, or Tuner?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)