Would you rather watch football or golf?

OK, sorry for hijacking that other thread, so let's ask the quesion here. It's an NFL Sunday, but there is also a big golf tournament on.

Do you watch football or golf?

Sandra

Would you rather watch the grass grow or make whoopee?:D

This question is too vague.

Which tournament vs. which game?

Around this time of the year, all of the Majors and most of the high profile tournaments are already over with in the Golf Season.

I'm a huge Football fan, but a Sports fan above all. If my option is the final round of The Masters and a game between the Chiefs and Rams, the channel will be fixed on The Masters.

what about a game between the chiefs and browns?

My loyalties are with Cleveland teams, so no matter what team they face or how bad they may be, I will always watch my team.

Of course, on Sunday nights time stops in your house for 'The Cleveland Show' too. :D

Sooooooo many punch lines...:p

Sandra

Why is even Golf considered a sport?? Kind like Curling to me, same level of lameness.

Football.

You can at least count on one exciting thing happening in a game.

(Packers-Rams was a blowout, but Donald Driver made a sweet one-handed catch).

In golf, it's not a given that you'll see a great shot every tournament.

Why is even Golf considered a sport?? Kind like Curling to me, same level of lameness.

I use to think the same way, until I actually took the time to play it.

Back to topic: Hands down, football. Golf is great game for guys to play, and girls for that matter, but watching it on tv can be boring.

While it's not as boring as say tennis, or the WNBA, I wouldn't really make a point to check it out, unless it's The Masters.

edit: Just for the record, I love playing golf, watching it is a different story to me.

This question is too vague.

Which tournament vs. which game?

Around this time of the year, all of the Majors and most of the high profile tournaments are already over with in the Golf Season.

I'm a huge Football fan, but a Sports fan above all. If my option is the final round of The Masters and a game between the Chiefs and Rams, the channel will be fixed on The Masters.
I agree. I love watching football, but I never miss one of the major golfing events. Plus, I really love college football and only watch the notable NFL games these days. I guess it's heavy metal versus classical music question...I love both, but it all depends on my mood and who is playing.

The AL West 2009

Monday Morning QB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts