Would you rather watch football or golf?

SandraC

On Vacation
Original poster
Apr 10, 2008
NJ
OK, sorry for hijacking that other thread, so let's ask the quesion here. It's an NFL Sunday, but there is also a big golf tournament on.

Do you watch football or golf?

Sandra

If my Browns are playing, I watch football.
If I have the RedZone channel or Sunday Ticket, I watch football.
If I'm stuck with a network game that is a snoozer, I watch both.

I would watch football only until my team is finished and then turn it to golf to watch what is remaining. Of course if the football game is a blowout then I would change the channel a little earlier.

This question is too vague.

Which tournament vs. which game?

Around this time of the year, all of the Majors and most of the high profile tournaments are already over with in the Golf Season.

I'm a huge Football fan, but a Sports fan above all. If my option is the final round of The Masters and a game between the Chiefs and Rams, the channel will be fixed on The Masters.

I remember years ago CBS admitting that they had added artificial bird calls to their coverage of a tournament. A viewer happened to be a bird expert and recognized a call which came from a bird that wasn't found in the region of that particular tournament. If you've got to do that to sell your product, then you don't have much of a product. I don't know what to think about the guy who busted them

I might feel differently if I actually golfed.

I remember years ago CBS admitting that they had added artificial bird calls to their coverage of a tournament. A viewer happened to be a bird expert and recognized a call which came from a bird that wasn't found in the region of that particular tournament. If you've got to do that to sell your product, then you don't have much of a product. I don't know what to think about the guy who busted them

I might feel differently if I actually golfed.

Highly unbelievable story.

I play golf. I wont say I am a golfer, because I suck, but I have a hard time watching it. If I were going to do that, I would rather be doing it. JMO.

OK, sorry for hijacking that other thread, so let's ask the quesion here. It's an NFL Sunday, but there is also a big golf tournament on.

Do you watch football or golf?
Golf on TV? HAH!

Maybe if Happy Gilmore was playing, otherwise I'll find something else for my nap.

Golf over soccer any day....

Oh....You mean the other football? :p

Golf, since I do not have a team to follow. On Saturday, I would watch USC over golf.

If I had only one TV then I would watch my football teams first while flipping during commercials and then when the games were over I would flip it to the golf tournament, but I bring my bedroom TV into the living room on the weekends so I can watch more than one game/sport or whatever.

I really only watch golf during the majors so I have no conflict about golf and football. The FedEx Cup is a made up competition anyway. Nobody cares who wins that, and the points system is crazy. Saturdays have more football than I can handle so the only flipping I do is between different football games.

The AL West 2009

Monday Morning QB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)