WorldSport: (LIVE) IIHF World Jr. Championship: Russia vs. United States 8:30pm ET

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
wshockeyusagame1.jpg

Just tuned to channel 123 and there's a dude skating. I do not know whether any pre-game show will be cover but it looks like something different than what the PG is listing.

There has been some minor video drops as well but not major and just a couple. The HD does not look very bright like the NHL hockey games I've seen. Gee... 2-0 USA goal!!!!

I wonder if the announcers are working for WorldSport or are they announcing for the other TV network in Canada. This game is intense. What a high pace game. It is hard to keep your eyes out of the action. I am not a big hockey fan but I needed to see some of this after a long drough of Hockey.

Yes, they have. They just announced the Euroleague Basketball that will start on WorldSport. Still in Power Play. Yeah, the commercials seem strange. But they are short :)

Power play for Russian coming up... I just wished we could have gotten more LIVE games. These games are really good even if you are not a Hockey fan.

Rave HD: Soundstage : George Jones: 50 Years of Hits 9pm ET

Highlights of HDNet Programming for Holidays

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)