WorldSport: (LIVE) IIHF World Jr. Championship: Russia vs. United States 8:30pm ET

Russia 4 - USA 5.
Hi guys! Joining in.

This must be just a psychological effect, but watching sports live is so much more exciting!

Agreed about the non-professional sports being full of more selflessness and teamwork. Yes, 5 to 4 USA, but Russia looks very good. Game could go either way. Sadly, I must call this a night and watch the remainder at some other time. I'll watch other games coming up in the Hockey Jr. Championship. Czech Republic, one of the best teams, and Canada have to be a part of this as well.

When they 2 anchor men are 'on camera', looks like there are audio-sync issues. Anyone else having the same problem? Looks like it is off 0.5-1 second.

MarcelV said:
When they 2 anchor men are 'on camera', looks like there are audio-sync issues. Anyone else having the same problem? Looks like it is off 0.5-1 second.

Yes, it is. It has been like this since the beginning.

By the way, on the worldsport trailers, I noticed they show track & field and racing.
Is there any news what they are going to broadcast? Clearly they have something in the works...

MarcelV said:
By the way, on the worldsport trailers, I noticed they show track & field and racing.
Is there any news what they are going to broadcast? Clearly they have something in the works...
We had some track & field in the past, perhaps that's what it was. And I remember some talks about Formula-1 for next year...

No goals in the 3-d period, though a very intensive fight! What a game!

5-4 USA wins. Very exciting game! Thanks everyone who joined. All the other games will be taped delay so stay away from the scores. :) Even if they taped, it should be good to watch.

P.S. I like the end ceremony that shows sportmanship.

Rave HD: Soundstage : George Jones: 50 Years of Hits 9pm ET

Highlights of HDNet Programming for Holidays

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)