What other television services do you have?

In additiona to FTA, I also watch:

• FTA is my only source of TV signals

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Subscribe to subscription satellite service

Votes: 40 70.2%
  • Subscribe to cable television

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • Subscribe to digital television service

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Still using an antenna to pick up local broadcasts

Votes: 28 49.1%

• Total voters
Status
Please reply by conversation.
E* AT180, Superstations, Multisports, Dish Latino Bonus and Old HD pack and Old Voom Pack.(10 receivers)

D* Total Choice Plus with locals, Sports, MLB EI, NFL Sunday Ticket, HD pack.(10 receivers)

Sky Angel.

Comcast analog Enhanced Basic.

C/Ku analog twice. 3 Mpeg2/DVB(2 blindscan), Twinhan 1020A and BL 2030.

All supported by 14 dishes and a UHF Beam.

4DTV Sidecar broke. Another someday. :)

Last edited:
Iceberg said:
Channel 35 is OTA. If your VCR (or TV) is set for cable, its a different channel.

Let me see if I remember this right....Channel 29 OTA is channel 80 cable and 23 OTA is 74 cable...so channel 35 would be 86 cable...you can try that :)

Since Rogers owns the station, they might have put it on the same tower as Citi FM 92.1

Yes, it is channel 86!!! Coming in pretty strong and clear. Now if only we could find the remote control so that we don't have to press the up button 75 times to get to this channel :eek:

well you could use channel down...it would only be 39 times (125 down to 86) from channel 2 :)

you could always buy an el cheapo universal

I think its time to move all the furniture. Our girls have a strange tendency to throw remotes around and its got to be here somewhere. I saw it a few month ago. Good reminder about the universals.

Do any commonly available universals work with Fortec Lifetime Ultra's? A family pet chewed off Menu, exit and signal buttons. Still works, but you have to dig your nail in to press it.

Other than a learning one, probably not. I haven’t found one yet for my Pansat 1500.
I know Ebay has them for sale. Otherwise, Sadoun might (they sell Fortecs). Call them or PM Sadoun

Iceberg said:
well you could use channel down...it would only be 39 times (125 down to 86) from channel 2 :)

you could always buy an el cheapo universal
Someone paid attention in Math class.

10 TVs, 14 dishes? I hardly have anything compared to some of you!

Dish AT180 with Superdish for locals. 501 DVR, 1 TV (27" Sanyo flatscreen, nothing special.)
I'd cut back to basic cable, but I'm hooked on the DVR.

Antenna in attic for a couple of locals, not needed since Dish added locals.

Coolsat 5000 with motorized 76cm dish.

Pansat 2500, haven't really used much since I got the Coolsat.

Little BW tv on the floor in the den, used only to take outside to tweek the dish!

I subscribe to 4dtv and i use free to air, i also receive my locals from a set of stacked uhf yagi antennas 14db each connected to a US Digital 8vsb box for my ota HD signals (well some are HD most are not!)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Fortec Star Classic NA

Satellite Dish LNBF Triple Holder For Pansat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)