Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
I would like to take a moment and welcome the newest moderator to the FTA forum

CASCADE!!​

Cascade has been very helpful when it comes to the PC cards for FTA, which helps myself & PSB out immensely because neither of us have one (or in my case, ever used one). He will also be helping us out with the law and order of the FTA area.

With his knowledge of cards and setup coupled with mine & Pete’s knowledge of receivers and setup, we will continue to have one of the best FTA sections on the internet!

Welcome Cascade!

English Twit that he is............... ;)

Welcome aboard CASCADE :yes

I am very happy to have Cascade on board! And I am proud of the growth of our FTA forums here at SatelliteGuys.US.

I truely believe we have the finest staffs anywhere here in our FTA area!

With our FTA Forums and out sister site FTAlist.COM which is run by Carload and TuxCoder we have everything you need to get the most enjoyment out of your FTA setup!

Please help me welcome Cascade!

Thanks guys, after harassing the mods/knowledgeable members for so long on FTA/Dish issues it's about time I gave something back.

Those of you who have been into FTA from the start will know that this great pursuit of ours is really starting to gather pace, we've not even begun to scratch the surface of what is to come.

A big thank you to Scott (Who works harder than most people realise on the site) also to Pete (PSB) and Tony (Iceberg/Iceburg/Ice-berg etc) who have helped me, and others along the way and have been superb with their skills and patience in getting this section to what it has become today.

Big things are coming ;)

Welcome Cascade!! It's a pleasure to have you aboard our FTA section.

I'm planning on getting an FTA dish and receiver once we get our own place again.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Ttx Pid

Got a big huge dish... Not sure what to do with it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)