ViP622 is C-net Editor's Choice HD-DVR

LOL, really. I would thnk Cnet would know this is the same as having balls and being neutered. :rolleyes:

Why compare the SAT DVR's with Cable though? We all know the superior PQ of SAT places bias against cable.

Not at all.....

If someone doesn't have satellite they don't automatically know this. If the picture is levels of magnitude better than it SHOULD be included in the discussion....

We all want things to be 100% perfect, but we choose a selection based on a limited number of "bundles" of features/equipment.

I'd like my wife to have the looks of a supermodel, the brains of a scientist, the sense of humor of a comedian, the mothering abilities of a sitcom Mom, and the adventurous of a rock star groupie. Ummmm, ain't gonna happen too often. You make the choice based on the options available as well as whatever magic Cupid can create. End of story.

Same goes for equipment. Yes, we keep whining to try and urge them to move closer to perfection, but in the end no one could satisfy this bunch 100%. Warts and all, the 622 is my best receiver in 7 years (and I've had the Dishplayer and a 921 to boot so I KNOW receiver induced pain....)

Number of DirecTV, Dish Network subscribers

FOX High Def New York

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)