VIP 922 HD BACKFEED??d

Neal Kyer

Original poster
Just got the Vip 922. Im using reciever in duo mode. Im backfeeding tv2 to an upstairs tv. The signal seems to only come back in ANALOG SD, not even a digital signal. Can this be done through the back feed feature? Or is the sling loader the only way to do that. The quality is pretty poor how it is now on my 19in kitchen Samsung. I miss you HD!!!

Yup sd is best you can get off tv2. If you wanted hd in two different rooms your best option would have been a hopper and a Joey.

I should add though if you don't mind watching the same thing in both rooms and you can run either an hdmi cable or a component cable that far then you could get hd to your other tv. Just use hdmi for one tv and component for the other since they're both on at the same time.

The 922 only supports HD through the TV1 receiver, the TV2 on that receiver is an SD feed only so through the receiver you wouldn't be able to get HD to the TV 2.

The Hopper is built on MOCA technology, this allows HD signal to be sent and converted through the Joey boxes at the remote locations, where the 922 just has a single cable going to the remote location.

Joey guide info

International programming and hopper? (French and German)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)