Viaccess

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Erichjeod

Original poster
Jun 13, 2005
NC
I have recently paid for a one year subscription to TAN TV. THey sent me a Humax VA-3210 Reciever with the Viaccess smart card. I hate the reciever. I have a CoolSat pro which I like, however it's not compatible with the Viaccess smart card. Are there other Recievers out there that are compatible with the Viaccess smart card and as easy to use as the CoolSat?

Thanks

Erichjeod said:
I have recently paid for a one year subscription to TAN TV. THey sent me a Humax VA-3210 Reciever with the Viaccess smart card. I hate the reciever. I have a CoolSat pro which I like, however it's not compatible with the Viaccess smart card. Are there other Recievers out there that are compatible with the Viaccess smart card and as easy to use as the CoolSat?

Thanks

Did you get the reader for coolsat? you need to update the firmware to use reader in coolsat. Just wait for official announcement from Manufacture.

Pansat 3500S might work. It has Conax embedded smart card reader.

btw, I was thinking about subbing TAN or KISB. Did you buy the receiver from TAN or they lend you the receiver until you cancel the service?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

G10R KU tips and tricks

Naked QPH-031 ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)