Update to Flex Regional Action Pack?

tobsandmags

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 20, 2011
The flex regional action pack is still priced at $12/month even after the loss of the Pac12 and Longhorn networks. It’s never had the Big 10 overflow channels used for overlapping football games (it had them for the Pac12 network). For the Big 10 overflow channels, the top 120+ is required. Nor has it ever had ESPNU. None of the flex packages have it.

Any buzz out there about adding the Big10 overflow channels, ESPNU, or lowering the price to improve the regional action packs value?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on you really think they are going to LOWER the prices? I mean this is a corporation. Every time they took a channel away due to disputes or they quit carrying them, they continued to charge the same price for programming. I have never seen them go down on prices, except when they let those with owned receivers get a $2.00 break on the additional receiver fees per receiver. But that is something they set the price for. :smug

Come on you really think they are going to LOWER the prices? I mean this is a corporation. Every time they took a channel away due to disputes or they quit carrying them, they continued to charge the same price for programming. I have never seen them go down on prices, except when they let those with owned receivers get a $2.00 break on the additional receiver fees per receiver. But that is something they set the price for. :smug
Finally someone else agrees with what I have been saying for years. If they drop a check a channel from one of the more expensive packages, they should substitute another, but that has never happened.

Hopper Plus video/audio quality

What does included mean