Twins Clinched Playoff Spot -- WSox are out!

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
The Wsox are out of the playoffs. The ex-champions lost their magic touch this year with their pitching. The Twins somehow managed to get back to the playoffs. Quite an accomplishment for a team that has a minimal payroll. Fire away because it could be Twins vs Yankees once again in the first round. The Twins have been eliminated by the Yanks lots of time in the playoffs and have not done well against the Yanks in the regular season. Could this change now? How is the twins pitching staff?

How is the twins pitching staff?
Santana and the "fill-in" boys are doing pretty good. Would be better if we had Radke & Liriano but Radke should be coming back soon

I'm just stoked the White Sux are out :D

They were 3-3 going head-to-head this year. That seems pretty even to me. I think it would be a tough series.

Sean Mota said:
The Twins have been eliminated by the Yanks lots of time in the playoffs and have not done well against the Yanks in the regular season. Could this change now? How is the twins pitching staff?

I am not impressed with the yankees pitching staff....
Wong seems to be the only one really reliable,
Johnson is great and then bad... really unsure what your gonna get from him.
Mussina is up and down.

Twins really have been doing a great job of late, too bad they lose Liriano.

Tigers have Rodgers and Verlander pitching well,
Bonderman seems like a bull dog, he's pitching ok sometimes great, but he's never knocked OUT of the game.

A's I really don't know any one other than Harden. He's right up there.

Jimbo

I'm rooting for the Twins to win it all.

I can't stand the Yankees and the A's for that matter (damn AL West is a tough division).

sidekick said:
I wish for just this year the Yankees and the Tigers were in different leagues. It would be an awesome World Series.
Keep in mind, generally the League championship series is the best one !!!

Jimbo

'A' Game: Oakland Wraps Up AL West

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)