Trouble with OTA lately

Interesting. I'm going to look into that as I'm getting a few customers who are having a similar problem, but it never occurred to me to ask about the internet service.
It can be the internet service if it's 5G/LTE or the mobile phone but it can be just nearby towers from the signal even if one doesn't have the former two, similar to FM radio frequencies in the air even though you might not have an FM radio.

Last edited:
Reactions: charlesrshell
I checked the signal strengths with the Tmobile Home Internet turned on and noted the strengths on the Dish screen. About an hour later I turned off the Tmobile device and basically got about the the same strengths. Guessing that isn't the problem.
Depends as it has more to do with the 5G/LTE towers and the signals in the area, not just the devices at home... Read the replies to this comment...

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/cordcutters/comments/17nawd4/comment/k7rh1q4/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Last edited:
I have a 4g/5g filter on my antenna and I don't really notice much difference on my reception. Same channels came through either way. But then again I am not near a T-mobile tower in the mobile home park I live in. When I drive from the back of my park to the front exit I am in a dead zone in my car. My Android auto app won't start playing again till I am out on the highway. I don't know if it is all the trees blocking reception but either way I refuse to go with T-mobile for my home internet since I only get a couple of bars in the house. Good thing I don't rely on them for my home internet and use Spectrum instead. Wifi through out my house yard and in my drive way.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Which LNB is for which satellite?

Latest Wally Update Broke Assistant