This update enables Dual Mode for full TV2 output!how d i get it to work on tv2?

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
i got my update this morning of 11/30/2010 the new S110 software has rolled out to the Slingloaded ViP 922 receiver! This update enables Dual Mode for full TV2 output!

HOW DO I GET IT TO WORK TO DUAL MODE ON TV2 WHERE I CAN WATCH 2 DIFFERENT THINGS ON BOTH TVS?THANK YOU FOR ANY REPLIES AND HELP

IF you have a coax run from your 922 home distribution coax output ,to another tv in another room ,then you simply go to your menu And hit settings ,then the dual mode tile. It should enable you output to another tv.Of course you need to make sure in the modulator menu, that you have it set for either air or cable channel, then set your tv to see that channel.

thank you very much for your help:) but will that take picture in picture away?i dont want to take pip away on tv1 still want pip on tv1 and want to be able to watch pip and watch different programming on tv2:)

Last edited:
thank you very much for your help:) but will that take picture in picture away?i dont want to take pip away on tv1 still want pip on tv1 and want to be able to watch pip and watch different programming on tv2:)

No, once you enable dual mode on any receiver you disable PiP on that receiver. In order to do what you want you'd have to have 3 tuners in the receiver anyways.

No, once you enable dual mode on any receiver you disable PiP on that receiver. In order to do what you want you'd have to have 3 tuners in the receiver anyways.

what you mean 3 tuners in the receiver?

so is that all this thing can do?

EA vs. WA Compression

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)