Thanks, Dish and CMT, we had a great time.

Jim5506

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Slaton, Texas
The Mrs. and I just returned from seeing a CMT Invitiation Only taping with Toby Keith in Nashville.

We had a very nice time, stayed at the Nashville Hilton downtown, limo to and from the airport.

Really enjoyed seeing the taping and loved the music.

Will be shown on September 19 (my birthday of course) on Dish and on October 8 on CMT.

Fortunately we got to set at the back and were never in danger of being on camera.

Toby Keith puts on a good show.

I did not see any Dish people that I recognized, but there were lower level personnel there to make sure we were all (10 of us) well taken care of.

BTY, I can't recommend the Sports Bar in the Hilton, 2 hamburgers and two Dr. Peppers - $28.00 - Oh, the food was good, but pricey, very pricey - fortunately CMT provided us with a gift card to cover expenses.

The Mrs. and I just returned from seeing a CMT Invitiation Only taping with Toby Keith in Nashville.

We had a very nice time, stayed at the Nashville Hilton downtown, limo to and from the airport.

Really enjoyed seeing the taping and loved the music.

Will be shown on September 19 (my birthday of course) on Dish and on October 8 on CMT.

Fortunately we got to set at the back and were never in danger of being on camera.

Toby Keith puts on a good show.

I did not see any Dish people that I recognized, but there were lower level personnel there to make sure we were all (10 of us) well taken care of.

BTY, I can't recommend the Sports Bar in the Hilton, 2 hamburgers and two Dr. Peppers - $28.00 - Oh, the food was good, but pricey, very pricey - fortunately CMT provided us with a gift card to cover expenses.

Stop bragging I know where you live. :haha:haha

LOL glad y'all had a good time.

vip 612 problem

can i do this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts