talked to an installer this morning..

tomyo10

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 20, 2006
erie, pa
about upgrading to a 622 tomorrow. He told me current subscribers are classified into an "A", "B" or "C" group. Depending upon where Dish classifies you will tell you how much the "free" updrade is ging to cost you.

Has anyone heard of this?

Yes this is true. They have their customers ranked now beased on their history, credit rating, payment history etc.

You can find out more about this if you search for our last Retailer Chat recap, which has this information in it.

Dish has been asking people who inquire about this to post this information of Satellite Forums which I kind of find funny. :)

I'm still not sure what someone like myself can do...

I just had my dish installed thursday last week... Do I have any recourse? Or should I just send in my rebates and hush about it?

I have the silver hd plan now...

about upgrading to a 622 tomorrow. He told me current subscribers are classified into an "A", "B" or "C" group. Depending upon where Dish classifies you will tell you how much the "free" updrade is ging to cost you.

Has anyone heard of this?

The well informed installer must be a member of Satelliteguys:) , that's exactly what Scott reported to us in the Retailer Chat.

DP 34 power question

New to Dish -- Can I Do This?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)