Style channel

Status
Please reply by conversation.

gs_uyeda

Original poster
Sep 14, 2004
OK guys, I hope I'm not the only one, but right now I'm stuck with Dish Network until DirecTV adds the Style channel to their lineup. :no

Has anyone heard of any possibility of DirecTV adding Style and when. :confused:

Thanks.
The whipped married guy

I have not heard anything about Direct TV adding it. Send them an e-mail and request it.

I did see that Voom offers this channel #514 if you're at all interested in switching to Voom. Is there something in particular that is making you want to switch to Direct from Dish? just curious.

Any new news?

Just checking (and waiting). Anybody here any news about Style Channel comming to Direct?

DTV has made it clear that they will NOT be adding anything more but sports, religious, and shopping channels. I have spoken to Programming in LA several times and they have told me that no additions will be made anytime soon. Also they will not be adding the superstations package. So what you see is what you will get. So they tell me.

The only way to get the Style channel would be if the actual name of the channel was something like: Holy Style or Shopping Style or how about the Holy Shopping Style channel.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Directv's new super dish

Active

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)