Starlink and Dish OnDemand?

reubenray

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 30, 2018
Bella Vista, Arkansas
With the current sale on the Generation 3 antenna (?) and the 50gb for $50 roam plan I am thinking of getting into Starlink to use with my RV. I don't think Starlink will work at my home. But will Dish OnDemand work with my Dish Wally?

With the current sale on the Generation 3 antenna (?) and the 50gb for $50 roam plan I am thinking of getting into Starlink to use with my RV. I don't think Starlink will work at my home. But will Dish OnDemand work with my Dish Wally?

I do not doubt you, but I'm curious why Starlink will not work at your home.

I do not doubt you, but I'm curious why Starlink will not work at your home.

From what I have read since making that comment Starlink would most likely work at my home. When Starlink first came out I could not get a Northern view for it due to tall trees. When I get back from my next trip I will test it out being I will still have days and gb to use.

Reactions: charlesrshell
From what I have read since making that comment Starlink would most likely work at my home. When Starlink first came out I could not get a Northern view for it due to tall trees. When I get back from my next trip I will test it out being I will still have days and gb to use.
Sorry to change topic but since I have not been able to find answer on starlink site, how much are additional GB?

Reactions: charlesrshell

Hopper Power on question with 54 remote.

Hopper 381