Sprint Evo 4G pricing, availability announced - $199 starting June 4

Extra $10 charge for Premium Data charge for this phone too. Guess that covers the Wimax. Not sure if it is required though.

$30 a month for the hotspot feature but I'm sure someone will root the phone. ;)

Extra $10 charge for Premium Data charge for this phone too. Guess that covers the Wimax. Not sure if it is required though.

$30 a month for the hotspot feature but I'm sure someone will root the phone. ;)

Sprint is going to be ROASTED in the press for the 10.00 extra a month...what a bone headed move...and just when I was liking the direction they were going...Keep a lookout for a TP2 for me, will ya? :D

4g isn't available in my area yet so there's no way they can charge it anyway,no? :eek:

4g isn't available in my area yet so there's no way they can charge it anyway,no? :eek:

It may be by the time the phone is released.

"Clearwire 4G Markets in 2010
Clearwire's 4G network will expand to numerous markets around the country, and services will be offered by different service providers depending on the market. The company previously indicated that some of its new 4G markets scheduled to launch in 2010 include: New York City, Boston, Washington, D.C., Kansas City, Denver, Minneapolis, and the San Francisco Bay Area. By the end of 2010, Clearwire's 4G network is expected to cover up to 120 million people in places such as: Los Angeles, Miami, St. Louis, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, and Salt Lake City.

Read more: Clearwire Launches Retail and Expands Sales for CLEAR 4G Mobile Internet Service in Houston - FierceWireless

Question about a Droid app

Sprint's Mobile WiMax Smartphone Drops June 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts