Serie Manger

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lacubs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 9, 2007
Erie, Pa
i got about 40 shows in my manger but, i keep losing series out of my manger and i reprogramming that series, anyone know why that it?

Exactly how many series are set up in the manager?
The Menu can tell you.
How have you set up the series?

Maybe you need to add more hay to the manger! :D

Yes there is a limit. The limit is how much hard drive space is available. Also when you configure a series recording you can select how many programs to record, for example 10 max, or you can choose to record all first run episodes. Maybe you already know all this. I did read somewhere that the limit is 50 series so I don't know why you are losing series with only 40 configured. Who has that much time to watch TV anyway?

Yes there is a limit. The limit is how much hard drive space is available. Also when you configure a series recording you can select how many programs to record, for example 10 max, or you can choose to record all first run episodes. Maybe you already know all this. I did read somewhere that the limit is 50 series so I don't know why you are losing series with only 40 configured. Who has that much time to watch TV anyway?

i very award about the hard drive space is available,and like i said i am handycapped so i spent 95% of mine time at home, and everyday i do configure my to do list so, i know what i am recording everyday

There are a couple of somewhat rational explanations I can think of:

1. You're setting multiple (or overlapping) requests for the same series
2. Your "about 40" is actually 50.

There are a couple of somewhat rational explanations I can think of:

1. You're setting multiple (or overlapping) requests for the same series
2. Your "about 40" is actually 50.

it is 38, whats do you mean by overlapping?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Which button is Live TV?

Hd receiver paired with 101 aimed 1.80 dish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)