Samsung TS-360 is Ticking

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mcbeevee

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 28, 2004
I deactivated my Samsung TS-360 about 18 months ago, and would occasionally plug it in and check the OTA. Tried plugging it in today, and it just made a fast ticking sound, and none of the lights would come on. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a cure for it?
:confused:

mcbeevee said:
I deactivated my Samsung TS-360 about 18 months ago, and would occasionally plug it in and check the OTA. Tried plugging it in today, and it just made a fast ticking sound, and none of the lights would come on. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a cure for it?
:confused:
yes there is , call directv add the maintenance plan, wait 30 days a. call directv tell them your problem, get new box as replacement, activate and while on the phone cancel maintenance plan. YOU WIN
or you could just throw the box away

stevesmall said:
yes there is , call directv add the maintenance plan, wait 30 days a. call directv tell them your problem, get new box as replacement, activate and while on the phone cancel maintenance plan. YOU WIN
or you could just throw the box away

Step 2: Turn yourself in for fraud.

Pull out your Ruger 10-22, load 21 rounds into a bananna clip and GIVE IT A 21 GUN SALUTE AS YOU BURY IT.

My Sammy TS-360 has been revived! Read in another forum that if you plug in the TS-360 (or TS-160) and let it click for a few hours, it will finally stop. After 2 hours of clicking, it stopped and the OTA input started working again!! It appears the clicking is based on how long the receiver has been unplugged. :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

HR20 operational question

It's baaack!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)