Samsung 360 Problems on 720P channels on D*

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Seems to be fixed

Several posters at AVS and I looked here, and the audio and flickering problems seem to be fixed!!

this is great news, I get my 360 on wed. I am hoping this is a fix and not just a quinky dink---anyhow
does anyone have any side by side pics of sd channels dvi vs component (red blue green) I want to know how bad they really look or is it really just a little thing people are picking over as far as quality on the dvi cable of sd transimissons

I had this same problem. After many a call to both Samsung and D* Samsung relented and sent me a return label. I sent it out on a friday and got a refurbished 360 back a week later. The refurbished box has been working fine for over a week now.

psbny said:
I had this same problem. After many a call to both Samsung and D* Samsung relented and sent me a return label. I sent it out on a friday and got a refurbished 360 back a week later. The refurbished box has been working fine for over a week now.
think the problem was fixed not just your box, but all others at the source of transmission, happy to see you enjoy your 360

Status
Please reply by conversation.

NBA All Star Game on D*

Direct Tech

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts