RSN's in HD - Fox Sports Bay Area

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bbd24

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 7, 2006
I live in Northern California. Zipcode 94534. Tonights broadcast for the A's game vs. the Rangers is on FSN HD. ( bay area ) . Supposedly, as of last month, I should get this channel because I've upgraded the D* receiver ( to H20 ) and have a 5 LNB dish. What channel would it be on ? My thoughts were either 96 or 97 , however, I called in and D* tech support informed me it will be on channel 23 . Channel 23 ? Never even heard of a game being on that channel. As of now, I see no A's vs Rangers on the program guide for channel 96 or 23 . What gives ?

Ok. The question got answered after 4 calls to D* . It really does matter who you get to talk to over in D* Tech Support or Customer Service. The first lady I talked to told me channel 23, come to find out after talking with level 2 support for D* , 23 is listed in there computer as the amount of games left to be broadcast. Not a channel you tune into.

I got FSN HD Bay Area last night. Channel 96 . When they upgraded my dish, the rep didnt setup the install correctly. D* level 2 support walked me thru the initial setup, reset the receiver, and bam, channel 96 finally showed up. Just so happened that the receiver was still setup on the old dish.

I have the same problem. Channel 96 has never shown up. Even when there is not a game in HD should it be there? I have H20 with a 5 lbn dish and FSN Bay area is my RSN.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Do you remember when Directv first came out?

Getting DirecTV for NFL Season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)